Sands Technologies offers DNN (DotNetNuke or .NetNuke) software development services, including:
- Commercial and public websites
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online publishing portals launching
- Custom vertical applications
- DotNetNuke modules development
DotNetNuke Key Benefits
Easy to use – The DotNetNuke CMS makes it easy for end users to manage all aspects of their web assets. The simple yet powerful page editing tools let end users modify content without IT support. Wizards, content-sensitive help, and a powerful user interface provide a smooth user experience.
Low start-up cost: DotNetNuke provides organisations with low start-up costs and rapid deployment times, allowing to rapidly implement winning web strategies by installing DotNetNuke apps to easily change and control the appearance and functionality of your web site.
Flexible– The DotNetNuke content management system can support multiple websites from a single application installation. By dividing administrative tasks between host level and individual site level, administrators can manage an unlimited number of web sites, each with its own unique appearance and content.
Feature-rich – DotNetNuke comes with a set of built-in features that provide exceptional functionality. Web design, content management, security, and membership options are all easily managed and customised.
Flexible and extensible – The DotNetNuke web content management platform fits easily into existing computing environments. The core framework includes a series of open APIs that make integration with existing applications simple and straightforward, allowing organizations to focus on extending features and functionality rather than troubleshooting installations.
In addition to robust content management, the free, open source DotNetNuke Community Edition includes the following built-in features:
- A rich-text editor
- File management
- Cloud-ready with MS Azure compatibility
- Mobile API and basic mobile device detection
- Core written in C#
- Single installation, multiple portals
- Social API (in DNN 6.2 and above)
- Modern client-side Web tools like CSS 3, HTML 5 and JQuery
- Bulk email
- Robust security
- Administration features like: security roles, protected content and site log